Welcome Guest| Login |
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Vivi, BluNeon  
Forum » Introductions » Recruitment Applications » Jhalil - 97 Blademaster (Application)
Jhalil - 97 Blademaster
JhalilDate: Thursday, 2010.Aug.05, 8:14 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Member
Awards: 0
Name: Jhalil
Class: Blademaster
Level: 97 (98 at any moment, being lazy at the last 8%)
Current or Previous Faction: PRIMEVAL (Non TW faction)
Reason of leaving your current/previous faction: Not a TW faction.
Can you TW (on friday/Saturday/Sunday)?: Depending on the weekend with school and work, but I should be able to make 2 if not all 3 each week. At least 1 is guaranteed.
Times we can contact you (in PST- server time): Can't really tell, I'm online at totally random times. But you can always send me a mail in game and I'll try to be online during that time.
Referrals: None, really. I've spoken to a few TE members before but it was just having a conversation during TT/FF/BH.
Comments: ...This forum makes me feel like I'm on acid. Especially the security check.

Oh, yeah. I'm guessing you'd want some specifications?
7074 HP
7k P.defense
2.2k M.defense (average)
3233 - 5956 P.attack with axes.
All of the above is unbuffed.

I use a TT90 set, for now till I can grind my TT99. I use Beacon axes and Deicide claw. Hm, that's pretty much it.

_Surreal_Date: Thursday, 2010.Aug.05, 11:09 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
pshh we dun need no lazies here, got a lazy leader AND director

KnownaseDate: Friday, 2010.Aug.06, 3:38 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Removed
rawr

JhalilDate: Friday, 2010.Aug.06, 7:10 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Quote (_Surreal_)
pshh we dun need no lazies here, got a lazy leader AND director

I just can't stand to see the insides of another FF again at the moment cry

CaeriaDate: Friday, 2010.Aug.06, 8:02 AM | Message # 5
Colonel
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Dun forget we also got lazy officers. Security thing is by the host.

What you see is a figment of your imagination. You did not see Caeria and her squirrels around.

JhalilDate: Friday, 2010.Aug.06, 11:55 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Well then. I got over my laziness got the last 8% and am now 98. Hurray for leaving unfinished world quests happy

SleepCatDate: Friday, 2010.Aug.06, 12:43 PM | Message # 7
iCat
Awards: 9
You are a dinosaur.

JhalilDate: Friday, 2010.Aug.06, 3:22 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
I can not disagree with the above statement. However, I would like to also not give away my true identity of what type of dinosaur I am for I have found in the past that there are a lot of Dinocists amongst us. I have been put through enough cotton picking by them.
But yeah like, Rawr and stuff.

Message edited by Jhalil - Friday, 2010.Aug.06, 3:23 PM

JenguinDate: Saturday, 2010.Aug.07, 1:34 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
Group: Removed
Are you a t-rex?
Anyway lol i like how you wrote a lot about yourself :3

JhalilDate: Saturday, 2010.Aug.07, 5:46 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
I think I'd fall more under the category of Noobasaurus Rex

SleepCatDate: Saturday, 2010.Aug.07, 5:54 PM | Message # 11
iCat
Awards: 9
I heard that dinosaurs went extinct before cavemen were around. Have you ever seen a neanderthal before?

_Surreal_Date: Saturday, 2010.Aug.07, 7:33 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
stop going off topic and scaring people sleep

JhalilDate: Saturday, 2010.Aug.07, 8:14 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant
Quote (SleepCat)
I heard that dinosaurs went extinct before cavemen were around. Have you ever seen a neanderthal before?

Ms. Sleepcat, I shall answer your question.
Yes, my species have gone extinct. By the cruel, barbaric hands of the humans. For centuries it was brushed off as a "Meteor attack" or an "Ice age". But the truth is madame. My species were slaughtered, we were abused and looked down upon.

For centuries, we have hidden ourselves.But as of lately we've been showing ourselves more and more. Some of us, like humans have been evolving. We have started to taking on the appearance of a human body. Of course, not all of us were able to succeed in a total metamorphosis. Some lost limbs, some lost their sanity. The most popular case of dinomorphosis gone wrong was by one particular dinosaur who infiltrated the human world. You may know him as Michael Jackson, but to us. He will always be known as T-Bonetor.

To go back to your question, yes I have seen many Neanderthals before. For they are to me nothing but one big specie who have in time evolved leaving the weaker behind. To directly answer your question, you madame. Are a Neanderthal.

Every day I have to live with the fact that I am surrounded by everyone that is indirectly and directly responsible for the demise of my brethren..
There is just one thing that motivates me, that fuels me to keep on going..one thing..
Of course, I am not one to hold grudges...
Over time I have learned that not all humans have inherited the destructive behavior of their ancestors. I have made friends..dear friends.
One day, I met a weird fella, he was a genuine guy. Supporting his younger brothers..He joined me on my quest, the one thing that left me from losing my sanity..he helped me on my quest to achieve it..
Along the way, I have met yet another creature that you now refer to as "human" that reminded me of a dino-crush I used to have as a younger dinosaur..
Ah yes, her fierce attitude and the times that she had to use her brutal force to keep me and my other companion in our places..
Of course, he was interested in the opposite gender. Something which seemed to evolve quite rapidly in you humans..
But luckily she was always there to keep him in a straight line..

Together we went and explored nations on our journey, we went far and wide.
It was something, I had to understand. All so I could obtain the power that's inside.
Oh, some of them became my best friends. Your homes became a world to me. A world I must protect.
My heart always stayed true to my ambition. They taught me and I taught them..all that I know.

But yet to this day, regardless of the pain, of the hatred, of all that has been done wrong to my species. One thing still keeps me on my feet. Gives me the ability to keep my head held high.

I will, catch them all.
I will, be on the top.
I will, become a Pokemon master!

Of course, I have kept a journal of my smaller accomplishments. I shall show you one of said accomplishments.

Is there anything else you would like to know, madame?

IkaoDate: Saturday, 2010.Aug.07, 10:44 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
i dont believe there is a response to that... besides this nub got one hit by armegeddon in a 3-3

Message edited by Ikao - Saturday, 2010.Aug.07, 10:46 PM

JhalilDate: Sunday, 2010.Aug.08, 6:26 AM | Message # 15
Lieutenant
Quote (Ikao)
i dont believe there is a response to that... besides this nub got one hit by armegeddon in a 3-3

Pffft, you got pew_pew'd too sad

Forum » Introductions » Recruitment Applications » Jhalil - 97 Blademaster (Application)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: